Roads Close on Friday 29th July for practice and qualifying in and around the village of Armoy from 11.00am – 9.30pm.
Roads Close on Saturday 30th July for the Armoy Road Races and the Bayview, Race of Legends from 9.00am – 7.30pm.
There may be traffic disruption during course set-up and the race week events.
Course set-up starts on Monday 11th July. Expect delivery vehicles/forklifts, slow moving vehicles and a high volume of course vehicles and volunteers in and around the village of Armoy – Glenshesk Rd – Lagge Rd and Hillsde Rd. Please drive with care and allow extra time for your journey.
Race Week starts on Sunday 24th July, Please drive with care and allow extra time for your journey. You should expect disruption and slow/heavy volume of vehicles during events, particulary at;
- 24st July – 10.30am high number of motorbike leaving Armoy for Bike run, returning mid afternoon to Armoy (approx 3.00pm)
- 27th July – 6.30pm onwards, Armoy village will be visited by the Vintage and Classic Car display followed by 2 laps of the Armoy circuit (approx 8.30pm), expect high volume of cars and spectators in and around the village of Armoy.
- 28th July – very similiar to the car display, this time we have the Classic Motorbike display and tour of the Armoy circuit from 6.30pm in and around the Main Street of Armoy village and circuit. Expect high volume of spectators in and around the village of Armoy.
- Friday 29th July: Practice day and the roads close from 11.00am – 9.30pm. Expect disruption and slow traffic movement prior to 11.00am, when the road closes promptly, follow diversion signs.
- Saturday 30th July: Race Day and roads close from 9.00am – 7-30pm. Expect disruption and slow traffic movement from early morning on race day. Roads close sharply at 9.00am, Diversion signs are in place.