Roads Close on Friday 26th July for practice and qualifying in and around the village of Armoy from 12.30 – 9.30pm.
Roads Close on Saturday 27th July for the Armoy Road Races and the Bayview, Race of Legends from 10.00am – 7.30pm.
There may be traffic disruption during course set-up and the race week events.
Course set-up starts on Monday 15th July. Expect delivery vehicles/forklifts, slow moving vehicles and a high volume of course vehicles and volunteers in and around the village of Armoy – Glenshesk Rd – Lagge Rd and Hillsde Rd. Please drive with care and allow extra time for your journey.
Race Week starts on Saturday 20th July, Please drive with care and allow extra time for your journey. You should expect disruption and slow/heavy volume of vehicles during events, particulary at;
- 20th July – 1.30pm trucks leave Armoy to Ballycastle and return via Lagge road and Glenshesk Road.
- 21st July – 10.30am high number of motorbike leaving Armoy for Bike run, returning mid afternoon to Armoy (approx 3.00pm)
- 23rd July – There is a Cycle race around the Armoy circuit, Glenshesk Rd – Lagge Rd – Hillside Rd from 7.00pm, expect cyclists and escorted vehicles around these roads.
- 24th July – 6.30pm onwards, the Main Street in Armoy will be visited by the Vintage and Classic Car display followed by 2 laps of the Armoy circuit (approx 8.30pm), expect high volume of cars and spectators in and around the village of Armoy.
- 25th July – very similiar to the car display, this time we have the Classic Motorbike display and tour of the Armoy circuit from 6.30pm in and around the Main Street of Armoy village and circuit. Expect high volume of spectators in and around the village of Armoy.
- Friday 26th July: Practice day and the roads close from 12.30pm – 9.30pm. Expect disruption and slow traffic movement prior to 12.30pm, when the road closes promptly, follow diversion signs.
- Saturday 27th July: Race Day and roads close from 10.00am – 7-30pm. Expect disruption and slow traffic movement from early morning on race day. Roads close sharply at 10.00am, Diversion signs are in place.