Official 2020 Armoy Road Races Entry Form.
PERMIT No: This is a Draft only EMN: Test Page
MOTORSPORTS CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY INVOLVE INJURY OR DEATH
You MUST read and agree to the declaration and paragraphs below which are designed to create a legally binding relationship in return for you being allowed to enter and compete.
- Held under the General Competition rules and standing Regulations of the MCUI (Ulster Centre) Ltd, you can download these HERE
- Run in conjunction with the MCUI (UC) approved Club Supplementary Regulations – DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Entry to be valid, must be received by the promoters no later than 12 Noon –To be Confirmed
- Entries will not be accepted on Race Day.
- All Classes – £90.00 Stg. (€105 Euro) each OR £270.00 Stg.(€315 Euro) for 3 or more races – Entry Fees include Third Party Insurance and Benevolent (U.C. Licence holders only)
- GDPR: We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law.
There are 2 parts to this form. Alternatively, you can download a paper ENTRY FORM HERE
Part 1 covers Your Details, your Next of Kin and your Team Members Contact Details.
Part 2 covers The Race Classes you are Entering.